Monday, December 19, 2011

Bringin' It Back

I almost forgot about this place...

I was reminded that this blog exists after I was in Kalamazoo, MI for a weekend. As usual I was preaching about my favorite cocktail, milkskey. Some of the new friends I made were intrigued so they googled "milkskey" and were directed here. Apparently the drink still hasn't caught on worldwide so this little food blog is the foremost authority on cutting-edge dairy/spirit combinations.

Things have changed a bit. I live in Chicago, Kate still lives in Houghton, MI, but will soon be leaving the country. We don't really play music together because of the distance but we have released some albums (thisisdeercountry.bandcamp.com). I like to think our food tastes have become more refined and our cooking abilities have improved, so it's probably time to bring the blog back. I'll probably spill out a bunch of thoughts on food related things that have been in my head for the last couple years and then get in the habit of updating regularly.

It feels good to be back...

-Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment