I (dan) have been thinking that it might be difficult to understand who wrote what you are reading sometimes because we (kate and dan) have not been signing our posts regularly. So i (dan) think we (kate and dan) are going to start doing that more often.
Anyway, since we got back to houghton I've been eating fucking fast food. egh...
I'm not going to bother with posting about the taco bell, arby's, and mtu campus food that has been torturing my bowels for that last few days. But last night i did come up with a couple cool things!
Kate, Erin and I made ice Cream Sundaes!! It was pretty great.
We used:
Slow Churned Cookies and Cream ice cream
Redi-Whip
Hershey's Hot Fudge
Maraschino Cherries
pretty simple.
I also made a new drink recipe. It doesn't quite compare to the greatness of Milkskey (a drink whose explanation will require it's own entire post), but it's pretty good.
It Contains:
1/3 Mountain Dew
1/3 Blueberry Schnapps
1/3 Red Wine
I don't know what to call it yet, but it looks cool because all of the different colors separate if you let it sit for a minute.
OH! IT'S ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
Kate and Erin are preparing a nice traditional meal and I'm going to drink all of the guiness Kate bought. Should be fun, expect updates.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i think you need to post a milkskey recipe as well
ReplyDelete